Ballinrobe Racecourse have had to make several changes to allow for a safe environment for both the racing public and members of our industry. These measures are to safeguard everyone’s health and wellbeing during the current public health situation and to ensure that racing can continue in a safe and appropriate manner.
It is important to note racing meetings at Ballinrobe will not be the typical race day we have come to know. There will be no indoor catering or dining facilities. It is an outdoor event with limited numbers of attendees. Please bear this in mind when buying a ticket.
Scope of this Conduct:
The following Supplementary Conditions – COVID-19 Code of Conduct (this “Code of Conduct”) has been agreed by Horse Racing Ireland and the Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board and supplements the Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Racecourse. This Code of Conduct should be read in conjunction with the Entry Contract that governs Ballinrobe Racecourse ticket sales.
This Code of Conduct will be continuously updated in accordance with current Government guidance. Until further notice, all Attendees should review this Code of Conduct each time they attend the Racecourse.
Code of Conduct:
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, this Code of Conduct. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to this Code of Conduct. There are no exceptions.
- All tickets must be booked online. There will be no pre requested tickets. Please do not ring us, only online bookings for now. You must print your own e-ticket or have this ticket or one on your phone to present at the gate.
- The name of the person attending must be on your ticket. These tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable and valid ID may be checked to ensure identity.
- Children must have a purchased ticket and are subject to the same protocols as adults. The playground will be closed.
- A maximum of 2 tickets can be purchased per transaction.
- The contact details of all those attending must be given when booking your tickets to comply with guidelines, this is to ensure contact tracing and all data will be deleted after 28 days.
- The following information will be required:
- First name
- Second Name
- Contact Phone No
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE:
- Symptoms of cough, cold, temperature or shortness of breath
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have been deemed a close contact or if you have been advised to isolate or quarantine.
Prior to Attending:
- It is your responsibility to carry out a personal health assessment prior to attending ensuring you are fit and well. If you have any underlying medical conditions placing you at high risk, please assess your own risk before deciding to attend – please visit: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/at-risk-groups.html
- If you have travelled from outside Ireland or Northern Ireland in the last 14 days, please see https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/b4020-travelling-to-ireland-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/ for the latest travel advice and ensure you have completed all requirements.
All attendees must adhere to the following:
- Be aware that your temperature may be checked before entry. Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse.
- Please ensure social distancing of 2m at all times. Please adhere to social distancing markers.
- Always ensure good hand hygiene. There are hand sanitizer units located around the enclosure.
- Do not touch your face or touch unnecessary surfaces.
- Wash you hands as frequently as you can.
- OBSERVE THE ADVISED COUGH/TISSUE ETIQUETTE at all times.
- There will be no indoor dining or seating areas.
- No alcohol is permitted. There will no sale on alcohol in the racecourse
- It will be possible to bet with a bookmaker on the day.
- Please follow signage and directions from stewards and staff at all times.
- Please ensure all those whom you have booked a ticket for have read and understood this COVID-19 Code of Conduct.
- Please note failure to comply with the rules may result in denial of entry to the course or expulsion.
We thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation! We look forward to welcoming you back and hope you enjoy your day!