Hi!! Mandy here!
Ladies Day is so exciting & I am delighted to be involved this year with the Ballinrobe Races Vaughan Shoes Ladies Day on Monday 24th June.
Tips for looking your best !
1. Wear something appropriate: Remember you are going racing & not heading out for a night on the town. Think of something elegant, smart but yet trendy. Ensure your outfit is not too short or showing too much flesh.
2. The races are in the middle of the Summer, so it is wonderful to see colour & not just black……
3. The Hat: The hat is a huge part of completing your outfit. So when choosing a hat pick something that suits your face shape but also a hat that is comfortable to wear. Again this is where you can introduce colour to your outfit.
4. Grooming: When Judges are looking at an overall package of choosing the Best Dressed lady, ensure you are fully groomed. If wearing tan (don’t go for the orange look it is so 90’s & nothing looks worse than tan applied badly especially those tricky areas of hands/ankles & the knees.). When getting your hair done, choose a style that suits your hat & outfit. Nails & Toes nails should be impeccable. And remember to keep your lippy toped up throughout the day.
5. Finally choose comfy shoes……or if like me bring pumps in your bag to change later in the day when your feet eventually cave in to all that running around the race course.
Enjoy your day !