Ticket and E-Ticket Terms and Conditions
- By using your ticket, the holder hereof agrees and accepts all conditions of acceptance contained herein and all enclosure/organisation rules and standards of conduct posted in or about the venue.
- Tickets are only valid for the date specified on the ticket. There will be no refunds available on unused tickets.
- Ensure your ticket is from an authorised agent only. Those with counterfeit tickets will be refused admission and may be prosecuted.
- We regret that we cannot refund or exchange any tickets after purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Event organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the grounds or any part thereof or to have any persons removed from grounds for public safety reasons, overcrowding or otherwise. The organisers do not accept any liability for loss or damages, consequential or otherwise.
- Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and belongings to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Restricted items including the following cannot be brought into the enclosure; alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, bottles, cans, food products.
- Unless written permission is given by the organiser this ticket cannot be used for any promotional purposes.
- The holder of the ticket accepts that their image may be used in association with this event.
- The holder of the ticket consents to participation in any recordings made in association with this event and hereby grants all necessary consents for the purposes of the Performers Protection Act 1968 and any amendments thereto or regulations made thereunder.
- After purchase, the holder of the ticket is responsible for its care. Ticket agents do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to the ticket.
- Full intact ticket required for admission and re-admission may be refused unless prior arrangements have been agreed.
- Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and all hazards arising from or relating in any way to the event for which this ticket is issued whether ocurring prior to, during, or after the event and releases the ticket issuer, the event producer, the facility, the sponsors and all organisations involved from all liability thereafter save where and to the extent that arises from breach of contract (not due to the Force Majeure) or by the negligent act or omission of said organisations involved.
- There will be no refunds available on unused tickets.
Abandoned Meeting Protocol
In the event of a race meeting being abandoned before the start of the 2nd race, patrons will be issued with a voucher to the value of the admission charge. This can be redeemed to that value ONLY to gain entry at any one of our next 3 race meetings after the date of the abandoned meeting.
Should the meeting be abandoned after the start of the 2nd race there will be no refunds made.
In either event there will be no cash refunds.