The staff and management of Ballinrobe Racecourse would like to welcome all owners returning to racing!
Prior to Attending Racing
All race day attendees must follow government and HSE guidelines. If not already done, Owners must pre- register on the IHRB screening website and apply for race day access each time they have a runner. A maximum of 4 owners per horse running is permitted.
Should you fail to complete online health screening by the 11pm deadline, you will not be permitted to attend the race meeting. Unfortunately, there can be no exceptions.
- First Time Registration: Owners, not previously registered on the IHRB Health Screening System, must register details to activate an account on the IHRB Health Screening system.
Please note if you registered with the IHRB to attend a race meeting in 2020 your registration will still be valid.
- Daily Race Day Application: needs to be completed the day before each race meeting you are due to attend.
Please click on the button below to complete the health screening process.Complete Health Screening
On Arrival to the Racecourse
- Owners driving their own personal cars should park in the main carpark. You will be directed by a member of the racecourse staff.
- Please proceed to the Main Entrance Hall where Health Screening Check- In will be completed
- You must bring your unique barcode along with your AIR Card & photo ID to the race meeting
- The barcode will be available through the App on your phone or by email which you can print out
- Each person must have their own specific barcode.
- Please ensure it is the correct barcode for the correct meeting
- Social distancing will apply as will face coverings for all attendees.
- There will only be no indoor access for Owners.
- There will be an owner briefing area on-course – this is located in the bookies ring.
- One Owner per runner will be permitted access into the parade ring (other than the winners of the race afterwards)
- Winning owners can welcome their horse back into the winner enclosure and access the parade ring for the presentation.
- Outdoor refreshments will be available.
- Owners are welcome to stay on-course for the duration of the day.
Please read Full Race Day Owner Protocol below:Owner Protocol